I receive a large number of emails each day. While I hate ignoring people, I end up having to do that to many. If that happens to you, please don’t take it personally.
To avoid flooding my inbox unnecessarily, please note:
- Dong Knows Tech does NOT provide one-on-one tech support or consulting.
- Use the site’s search. Chances are you’ll find your answers — it might take more than one post. If you have questions derived from an article:
- First, check the already-answered questions in the comment section.
- Then, if still necessary, leave yours there. You have a much higher chance of getting a response.
- This website does NOT accept guest posts, link exchanges, SEO “help” or that sort of shenanigans. And it’s NOT for sale.
With that out of the way, you’re welcome to send me a message about anything else via the form below. Please keep it short and sweet! When applicable, I’ll try my best to get back to you.
Or you can also hit me up via social media. (Links at the top of the page.)